1. Optionally add a starter pack on the starter packs page by clicking the link below the starter pack description:
2. Add plegos from the catalog by clicking the plus (+) and minus (-) Q links below each plego to add and remove them from your print queue
3. Review your print queue on the Print Preview page by clicking the Print Preview button at the top right. 24 total plegos can be printed at a time, since that is the maximum size of a plego set. The fraction shows how many plegos you have added to the print queue out of 24.
4. Use your browser to print the page. Adjust your print page setup as needed. All printers are different, but I suggest printing at 100% scale with no headers or footers. Printing plegos in Landscape mode with minimal margins may save paper.
5. Cut out the individual plegos with scissors.
6. For printing convenience, the summoning ground is available in 3x3 sections here. Print three copies and trim them up with scissors. Tape them together and cut off the additional column. The resulting summoning ground should be 8x3 as seen in the Quick Start instructions. All printers are different, but I suggest printing at 100% scale with no headers or footers in portrait mode.