Quick Start Guide
A list of video tutorials can be found here
1. Build your 8x3 summoning ground (SG) and connect it to your opponent's SG to create the battleground (BG).
Note: circular counter cups for storing HP counters are shown below.
2. Assemble your plegos in your staging area (SA).
3. Take turns performing one of the following actions:
- Summon a plego to the summoning ground (SG) owned by that player.
- Move a minion in accordance with its movement descriptor (MD).
- Rotate the minion 90, 180 or 270 degrees to point in any of the 4 cardinal directions.
- Attack with a minion in accordance with its attack descriptor (AD).
- Use a minion ability. A single minion ability can be used once per turn.
- If a minion is adjacent to its homeland type, it may use the homeland ability once per turn: rotate and attack in the same turn.
4. When a plego is destroyed move it to the Graveyard.
5. Destroy all of the opponent's lands on the battleground to win the
Download detailed instructions
Learn about plegos >